What are the advantages of renting equipment?
Renting offers you numerous advantages, including tax advantages:
- use of the equipment for the time it actually serves you;
- the cost is fully tax-deductible in the current tax year, which avoids having to wait to depreciate it;
- high quality and efficiency of the equipment because it is constantly monitored, maintained and technically checked;
- free intervention by our technicians in the event of malfunctions or technical problems, provided they are not attributable to improper use, damage or neglect;
- free replacement in the event of malfunctions or technical problems, provided that they are not attributable to improper use, damage or neglect;
Finally, once the efficiency, quality, performance and reliability of the equipment has been tested and proven, customers can decide to purchase it. It is for this reason that InoRent has created the various rental formulas, such as long-term rental, with the possibility of final purchase by deducting the total amount paid for the rental from the final price
For rental conditions click here.
All equipment is deposited in the custody of the customer, under his responsibility and care. The customer is liable for damage caused by improper use or manumission and damage caused by third parties in all that concerns the external structure (the galvanised sheet metal enclosing the equipment).
It is possible (excluding the case of theft, which is the responsibility of the client) to stipulate a policy to cover the technical-accident aspects, which consists of a fee of 3% + vat of the total net amount budgeted.